Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
If you're hearing a crackling noise when you adjust the volume on your Game Boy Color or Game Boy Advance, it's time to replace the thumbwheel potentiometer with a brand new one. This little replacement volume control wheel makes all the difference when the volume knob is stiff or damaged.
An original Game Boy volume potentiometer is also available.
- Compatible with the GBC and GBA
- Repairs stiff, sticky, scratchy and crackling volume control wheels
- 1 x Volume potentiometer
- This product requires soldering
- If using this product in a GBA, you will need to solder pins 2 and 3 together and pins 4 and 5 together (pins numbered as seen from the top)
- This is an aftermarket product and may not feel identical to its genuine counterpart