Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
Elevate the look of your modded Game Boy Color with our glass lenses sized for backlit drop-in LCD kits like the McWill kit and the Freckle Shack. With superior scratch resistance, these replacement lenses enhance the look of your handheld and frame your beautiful backlit screen.
- Scratch resistant glass keeps your lens looking clear for improved durability and superior aesthetic performance
- Perfectly sized for the viewing area of drop-in LCD kits like the McWill kit and the Freckle Shack
- Strong 3M adhesive for easy and reliable installation—no glue necessary
- Ships with protective plastic film attached to the front of the lens
- 1 x Game Boy Color glass screen lens
- 1 x Adhesive for installation (pre-attached)
- Colors may vary from what you see on your display
- While this lens is sized for LCD kits such as the McWill kit and Freckle Shack, the IPS LCD does not require a backlit lens; a normal CGB lens will work with the IPS
- Glass may shatter under pressure or if dropped. We always recommend that you exercise care when installing glass products.
Fits my "Nintendo Game Boy Color TFT Drop-in Backlight Mod with Color Palettes" screen with only a small bar at the bottom... or top depending on where you mounted the screen. Honestly looks OEM to me.
It’s really good and it makes playing games way more better and now I can see what I’m playing and it’s easier to play at night.
If you're going to upgrade your GBC with a TFT LCD, why not add a new glass screen that fits the reduced viewing area. I found the fit to be a perfect match.
Payed, and got what I payed for in a timely matter.
Come with spacer, everything you need for the wilderness mod. The instructions for installationis not on this website but is very easy to find and easy to install as well. Highly recommend getting the replacement glass screen as this one is just a little smaller than the original one.