Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
If you have a modded Game Boy Color that has a touch brightness sensor, or simply want to add a little bit of extra color to your console, these custom 3D-printed IR covers are for you! These covers fit both OEM and aftermarket shells, and fit the touch brightness sensor on the IPS LCD and similar backlit LCDs.
- 3D-printed replacement IR port cover
- Compatible with both OEM and aftermarket shells
- Available in a variety of colors
- Wide enough to fit the IPS touch sensor, while also thin enough to register touch input
- Satisfying textured feel
In order for this IR cover to be compatible with all Game Boy Color shells, there are risers on each side that may need to be removed. These are a different color than the rest of the IR cover, to make them easy to identify. Attempt to fit the IR cover into the shell; if the IR cover does not fit, gently break off these risers with a pair of side cutters.
If you would like to print a touch sensor cover yourself, you can find the file on our Thingiverse page here.
- 1 x Game Boy Color IR Touch Sensor Cover
- Colors may vary from what you see on your display
- While this product is designed for and functions with touch sensors such as the one used with the IPS, the IR sensor will likely not function
Great products, I'll be a returning customer.
The sensor works good but it has the issue of being a bit big when installing an ips screen so you'll need to trim it just a bit. Otherwise it was amazing!
Got it for my new case and it looks way better than original
Game Boy Color IR Touch Sensor Cover