Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
If your Game Boy Pocket buttons are sticky or unresponsive, it's likely that the conductive silicone pads are worn out or dirty. The first step to restoring your console is to try cleaning the pads with a Q-tip dipped in isopropyl alcohol. If that doesn't work, consider swapping them out for a brand new replacement set.
- Can restore button responsiveness
- Compatible with original and aftermarket MGB shells
- Complete set of replacement silicone pads
- 1 x D-pad silicone pad
- 1 x A/B button silicone pad
- 1 x Start-Select silicone pad
- This is an aftermarket product and may not feel identical to its genuine counterpart
Got these to replace the default pads included with the Odroid Go Super - those were mushy and unresponsive. These perfectly fit the bill; the buttons and d-pad now work like a dream! I only wish there were more color options, as I have a clear case.
NGL, bit disappointed that I don't finally have a blue silicone action button pad to finally finish my Famitsu F-02 tribute but received a white one like every other replacement set for the pocket. Quality looks good, but don't buy if you're looking for blue/blue.
Not much to say other than they worked perfectly fine. No complaints.