Replacement Sound Board for Game Gear
This aftermarket replacement sound board is manufactured using new components, built with the same schematics as the original, allowing for an easy drop-in installation if you're looking to replace the sound board on your Game Gear.
NOTE: This sound board is designed for Game Gear systems with the Tyco AMP CT connector, which is the most common. Be advised it is not compatible with JST PH connector consoles (those with P3-serial numbers and USA 2110K or 2110G models).
- Replacement sound board for Sega Game Gear
- Drop-in installation: simply disconnect the two connectors, remove the two screws, and install the new board
- Removes most noise when installed with a new aftermarket LCD kit
- 1 x Game Gear replacement sound board
- This is an aftermarket product and may not feel identical to its genuine counterpart