Hinges for Game Boy Advance SP
If you're planning to give your Game Boy Advance SP a makeover with a new shell or if your SP has started to flop due to faulty hinges, these replacement axles are just what you need. Simply remove the broken hinges, transfer the plastic caps onto the replacement barrels, and slide them into the hinge hole on the console's housing.
- Ideal for reshelling your GBA SP in a new aftermarket shell
- Simple snap-in installation
- Includes left and right barrel hinge
- 2 x GBA SP hinges / axles
- The Aftermarket (Better Feel) option is easier to install and has a more satisfying closing snap. Build with a flat metallic part where the hinge cover slides on.
- Remember to place the plastic cap on the hinges before inserting them into the shell
- Ensure the grooves are properly lined up before beginning the installation process
- You may need to apply some force to snap the hinges into place. Make sure you protect the shell and the LCD before applying force on the unit
- It is recommended that you keep your original hinges for use in genuine shells or in clear third party SP shells since there may be some compatibility issues with this item
- This is an aftermarket product and may not feel identical to its genuine counterpart