Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
If you're planning to give your Game Boy Advance SP a makeover with a new shell or if your SP has started to flop due to faulty hinges, these replacement axles are just what you need. Simply remove the broken hinges, transfer the plastic caps onto the replacement barrels, and slide them into the hinge hole on the console's housing.
- Ideal for reshelling your GBA SP in a new aftermarket shell
- Simple snap-in installation
- Includes left and right barrel hinge
- 2 x GBA SP hinges / axles
- Remember to place the plastic cap on the hinges before inserting them into the shell
- Ensure the grooves are properly lined up before beginning the installation process
- You may need to apply some force to snap the hinges into place. Make sure you protect the shell and the LCD before applying force on the unit
- It is recommended that you keep your original hinges for use in genuine shells or in clear third party SP shells since there may be some compatibility issues with this item
- This is an aftermarket product and may not feel identical to its genuine counterpart
I broke my hinges when removing them during my shell replacement, so I'm really glad I purchased a pair of these genuine ones. They were in great shape and have worked well so far.
Gameboy Advance SP Hinges
Not that much you can say about a set of hinges. They're good as replacements, or if you don't want to remove the original hinges, and have the same feel as you would expect.
I'm very glad I ordered these as a 'just in case', because I broke the set on my SP taking it apart. They fit in perfectly in my new shell.