Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
If you're planning to give your Game Boy Advance SP a makeover with a new shell or if your SP has started to flop due to faulty hinges, these replacement axles are just what you need. Simply remove the broken hinges, transfer the plastic caps onto the replacement barrels, and slide them into the hinge hole on the console's housing.
- Ideal for reshelling your GBA SP in a new aftermarket shell
- Simple snap-in installation
- Includes left and right barrel hinge
- 2 x GBA SP hinges / axles
- Remember to place the plastic cap on the hinges before inserting them into the shell
- Ensure the grooves are properly lined up before beginning the installation process
- You may need to apply some force to snap the hinges into place. Make sure you protect the shell and the LCD before applying force on the unit
- It is recommended that you keep your original hinges for use in genuine shells or in clear third party SP shells since there may be some compatibility issues with this item
- This is an aftermarket product and may not feel identical to its genuine counterpart
The product that I ordered arrived and was what they said it was. I can’t ask for anymore than that. I have bought from them many times since.
There is some slop in the build I did using an IPS ready aftermarket shell. My assumption is that the problem is in the mold or my installation (it was my first time installing SP hinges) and the hinges seem to be working very well.
Tight to get in but do the Job right
Gameboy Advance SP Hinges
I broke my hinges when removing them during my shell replacement, so I'm really glad I purchased a pair of these genuine ones. They were in great shape and have worked well so far.