Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
If your Game Boy Advance SP buttons are sticky or unresponsive, it's likely that the conductive silicone pads are worn out or dirty. The first step to restoring your console is to try cleaning the pads with a Q-tip dipped in isopropyl alcohol. If that doesn't work, consider swapping them out for a brand new replacement set to complement your new buttons.
- Can restore button responsiveness
- Compatible with original and aftermarket GBA SP shells
- Complete set of replacement silicone pads
- 1 x D-pad silicone pad
- 1 x A/B button silicone pad
- 1 x Light control button silicone pad
- 1 x Start-Select silicone pad
- This is an aftermarket product and may not feel identical to its genuine counterpart
These silicone buttons are pretty good because they are near identical to old sp ones. They went in easy and held my buttons in place no problem. Thank you Retro Modding!
Super quality! Nice fit! Look original!
Good quality, good fit in the case. What else can be said?
Not that much to say about them, they're silicone pads so if they make the input work then they're good.
Different colours could be cool for transparent shells, but you'll always have something visible on the inside (like the speaker) so it doesn't make a huge impact.
These are solid aftermarket pads that feel just like the originals. My only wish is that they came in colors, especially if you're modding with clear or see-through SP shells.