Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
As an alternative to using four AA batteries, the original Game Boy includes a DC power supply jack that allows players to use an AC adapter to power their console . If you're tired of your batteries dying at the worst possible moment, this product is perfect for those long play session.
NOTE: Be sure to remove batteries from your console prior to use; not doing so can cause a fuse to blow on your console.
- Allows you to play your Game Boy without AA batteries
- Compatible with DMG and PIL models
- 6V power adapter
- 2 ft cable
- 1 x Game Boy AC power adapter
- Remove AA batteries before connecting the AC adapter
- This product is not used to recharge AA batteries
- Aftermarket cables may not perform in a manner identical to their genuine counterparts
The part was in excellent condition, and it arrived earlier than expected.