Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
As an alternative to using four AA batteries, the original Game Boy includes a DC power supply jack that allows players to use an AC adapter to power their console. Now you can expand the capabilities of your Game Boy even further, and power your console through a USB power source with this USB to power adapter.
NOTE: Be sure to remove batteries from your console prior to use; not doing so can cause a fuse to blow on your console.
- Allows you to play your Game Boy without AA batteries
- Compatible with DMG and PIL models
- 3 ft. cable
- 1 x Game Boy USB Power Cable
- Remove AA batteries before connecting the adapter
- This product does not recharge AA batteries
A great go to item for when you’re changing polarizers and want to get the film orientation right.