Laminated ITA TFT Backlight LCD for Game Boy Advance
Looking to modernize the screen on your GBA, while still maintaining something of a retro aesthetic? This Laminated ITA TFT Backlight LCD uses the bottom screen of the Nintendo DSI in combination with a custom ribbon cable to make implanting this screen into your Game Boy Advance as easy as possible!
- Similar to AGS-101 display, but with improved colours and no ghosting
- Touch sensor can now adjust all display options via OSD
- Solder pads for optional button controls
- Laminated screen lens eliminates the need for lens installation
- A seamless fit with the Funny Playing Shell for Game Boy Advance Laminated Screens
- 1 x Laminated TFT LCD
- 1 x Main ribbon
- 1 x 32 pin ribbon
- 1 x 40 pin ribbon
- 3 x wires
- 1 x bracket
- Colors may vary from what you see on your display
- This is an aftermarket product and may not feel identical to its genuine counterpart
- Soldering required for position adjustment
- On 40 pin boards, you will need to remove the C54 capacitor
- This kit requires Funny Playing's Laminated GBA shells, as they are designed to accommodate this display; the kit cannot be installed on other shells.
- We strongly recommend testing the display before installing it in your Game Boy Advance. Please follow our Display Testing Guide to confirm the kit is working before the adhesive is secured, the display protection sheet removed, or any non-critical soldering to the ribbon or driver PCB. We are unable to accept returns or replacements on kits that have been installed in a console. Individual replacement parts may be available in the "Included" section above.
- The ribbon is very fragile, be sure to handle it carefully to avoid damage.
- Too much pressure can permanently damage the display, do not force the shell closed around the LCD. Ensure the shell is properly trimmed for the display before attempting to install it.