Add a MIDI In port to your game system. Use for playing your synth cartridge with an external controller or sequencer, or just turning your favorite game into a MIDI-controlled noise maker. MIDI note on/off commands simulate button pushes on your game system so it’s compatible with any cartridge. Great for 8-bit / chiptune music.
Can be installed directly into a GBA, GBA-SP, DS or DS Lite, or with some extra parts you can interface it with other devices.
- 12 outputs
- Outputs can be active-high or active-low
- Map any MIDI note to any output
- Mono and Poly modes
- High-note and low-note priority modes
- Assign to any MIDI channel or Omni
- Pause mode ensures that first note is released before next is played
- Board dimensions: 1.04" x .4"
- Power supply: 3.3v-5v
- Outputs: ON=LOW(or HIGH), OFF= HI-Z
- Midify board
- 2.5mm phone jack (for MIDI)
- MIDI cable (2.5mm pone plug to standard MIDI plug)
- Double-sided tape
- 30AWG wiring kit