Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
Add a MIDI-In port to your favorite game system with the handy Midify board. It's the perfect mod for those who are interested in playing a synth cartridge with an external controller or sequencer, or for those who want to turn a console into a MIDI-controlled noise maker. MIDI note on/off commands simulate button pushes on the game system, making it compatible with any cartridge. It's great for 8-bit and chiptune music artists.
This product can be installed directly into a Game Boy Advance, Game Boy Advance SP, Nintendo DS, or Nintendo DS Lite. With some extra parts, you can also interface Midify with other devices.
- Includes 12 outputs
- Outputs can be active-high or active-low
- Map any MIDI note to any output
- Mono and Poly modes
- High-note and low-note priority modes
- Assign to any MIDI channel or Omni
- Pause mode ensures that first note is released before next is played
- Easy compatibility with the GBA, GBA SP, NDS, and NDSL
- Board Dimensions: 1.04 x 0.4 inches
- Power supply: 3.3V to 5V
- Outputs: ON = Low or High, OFF = Hi-Z
- 1 x Midify board
- 1 x 2.5 mm phone jack for MIDI
- 1 x MIDI cable
- 1 x 30 AWG wiring kit with double-sided tape
- Includes LED output to indicate when you're in configuration mode. The output can be wired directly to the console's LED or else to a separate LED with a current-limiting resistor
- Midify can be powered with either 3.3 V or 5 V DC. Each output can handle 25 ma to a total of 200 ma
- This product requires you solder 12 outputs as well as the power supply and MIDI wires
- Compatible with most Nintendo portables