Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
Keep your favorite devices charged with this multi-console USB charging cable. Enjoy the freedom of being able to charge your Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS Lite, Wii U Game Pad, PlayStation Portable, and more anytime, anywhere.
- Compatible with the GBA SP, NDSL, DSi, DSi XL, 2DS, 3DS, 3DS XL, New 3DS, New 3DS XL, Wii U, and PSP 1000/2000/3000
- Charge your handheld or Game Pad via wall adapter, car charger adapter, computer, or external battery pack
- Allows you to charge your unit while playing
- Compact 4 ft cable perfect for gaming on the go
- 1 x Multi-console USB charging cable
- Wall adapter not included
- Aftermarket cables may not perform in a manner identical to their genuine counterparts
Something that limits older hand held consoles is the charger. I like to travel a lot when there isn't a pandemic, and my gba and 3ds require separate cables, neither of which is portable for in the car. I have chargers for car outlets for them, bit that means I am lugging around 4 cables for 2 game systems. Now all I need is my phone charger and this cable. A little bonus is my usb hub power port connects to the PSP charging plug, so it happens to fit nicely in my portable music studio. It's well made and robust. My only issue is the cord is a bit short, but I can totally look past that. As always, retromodding nailed it!
Must have for console modders
The multi-adapter works exactly as I wanted it to. Have been able to use it to easily charge both my GBA SP as well as my 3DS, exactly what I wanted it for.