Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
These marbled DMG buttons are a first of their kind, and due to how the plastic is cast to achieve this marbling effect, every Neptune button set has its own unique pattern.
The Neptune name has been chosen by the retro modding community during the Instagram "Space vs Ocean" contest held on January 2021!
Our unique, in-house Game Boy replacement buttons are cast using high-precision machinery. These quality buttons closely reproduce the style and feeling of the original hardware, so you can enjoy the same great experiences in a brand new color.
- Durable ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) material
- High-quality, responsive buttons that play better than typical budget replacement parts
- Compatible with DMG and Play It Loud Game Boy handhelds as well as NES and SNES controllers (see warnings)
- 1 x DMG D-pad
- 2 x DMG A/B buttons
- 1 x DMG power switch cover
- 1 x DMG extension (link) port cover
- 1 x NES-style D-pad
- 2 x NES-style A/B buttons
- Colors may vary from what you see on your display
- This is an aftermarket product and may not feel identical to its genuine counterpart
- The Game Boy's D-pad is much smaller than that of the NES so, while it works in a NES controller, the fit will be loose
- The Game Boy's D-pad will not fit in a SNES controller, but the A and B buttons will
- The NES Style D-pad is designed to fit in a NES controller and may feel a bit tight in the Game Boy
Thank you for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear your buttons were only good enough for a 3 star review. Would you mind expanding on this issue?
Don't hesitate to reach out for any further assistance at email@example.com, we'll be glad to help you out!
The RM Team