Power 44 Shell for Game Boy
In 1993, an issue of Nintendo Power Magazine included a number of stickers, designed to allow you to add some custom cosmetic flair to your Game Boy. While our means for adding a splash of color to your shell has changed a little bit over the last 28 years, we figured what better source of inspiration for a UV-printed shell! We've expanded the design of the original sticker to cover the entire shell, both front and back, for this Nintendo Power inspired shell.
- Machine cast DMG shell with a lightly textured finish to reproduce the feel of the original housing
- High-quality print on both front and back of the DMG shell
- 1 x Custom UV-printed front and back DMG shell with matching battery door
- Colors may vary from what you see on your display
- This is an aftermarket product and may not feel identical to its genuine counterpart
- Hydro-alcoholic gels (such as hand sanitizer) and their residue can damage the print if they come in contact. Please pay particular attention to this when using UV-printed shells.