Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
These neoprene bags are custom-made to fit Nintendo's most popular handheld video game consoles. Keep your systems safe from dirt, scratches, and other surface damages with these sleek sleeves available in a range of stylish accent colors. For those who prefer a more subtle protective case, our neoprene sleeves are now available in full black!
- Black body with accents in pink, purple, light blue, green, white, or black
- Reliable protection against scratches and other surface blemishes
- Stretchy material that sits close to the console for maximum coverage
- Water resistant neoprene
Choose from among six different sizes compatible with the following consoles:
- Game Boy (DMG) / Nintendo 3DS XL / New Nintendo 3DS: approximately 14.8 x 9.0 x 3.2 cm (5.8 x 3.5 x 1.3)
- Game Boy Pocket: approximately 12.8 x 7.8 x 2.6 mm (5 x 3 x 1 in)
- Game Boy Color / Nintendo DS Lite / Nintendo 3DS: approximately 13.4 x 7.8 x 2.8 cm (5.2 x 3.0 x 1.1 in)
- Game Boy Advance / Freeplay Zero / Freeplay CM3: approximately 14.5 x 2.5 x 8.2 cm (5.7 x 1.0 x 3.2 in) with rounded corners
- New! Game Boy Advance SP: approximately 8.5 x 8.5 x 2.5 cm (3.3 x 3.3 x 1.0 in)
- New! Game Boy Micro: approximately 5.0 x 10 x 17.5 cm (2 x 4 x 0.7 in)
- 1 x Protective neoprene sleeve of your color and choosing
Video Game Console Protective Neoprene Sleeves
The sleeve is big enough to cover the handheld and thick enough to protect it. I love the design of the the sleeve it reminds me of the gameboy bag from nintendo.
I have one for the GBC and one for the GBA. Both are snug fits, and the flap over the top when closing helps to keep them clean in there. The only small downside is the chemical-y neoprene smell, but I think that will go away in time.
Not much to this one. Minimalistic design, snug fit. Perfect in it's own right.
There aren't many places that make nice, quality sleeves for gameboys out there, but RM makes some pretty good ones. I've bought two now, a GBC in black and a GBA with blue lining, and both are great. I only wish the mint green variant was in stock, lol. Anyways, I highly recommend if you're looking to protect your gameboys, modded or otherwise!