If your Super Nintendo Entertainment System controller's buttons are sticky or unresponsive, it's likely that the conductive silicone pads are worn out or dirty. The first step to restoring your controller is to try cleaning the pads with a Q-tip dipped in isopropyl alcohol. If that doesn't work, consider swapping them out for a brand new replacement set.
- Can restore button responsiveness
- Compatible SNES and Super Famicom controllers
- Complete set of replacement silicone pads
- 1 x D-pad silicone pad
- 1 x A/B button silicone pad
- 1 x Start-Select silicone pad
- This is an aftermarket product and may not feel identical to its genuine counterpart