LED Board for Game Boy Pocket
While there are a variety of button colors for you to choose from, you might find yourself wanting a little bit more for your upcoming mod. With this LED board from Natalie the Nerd, you're a quick installation away from fully illuminated buttons, in a color of your choice!
White silicone pads and clear buttons are recommended for the best effect.
LED-illuminated buttons, in your choice of six different colors
- Flex PCB with two solder points makes for easy installation
- 30mA power draw
- While the Game Boy Pocket doesn't have a dedicated install guide, you can generally follow Natalie the Nerd's GBC LED Board Installation Guide
- 1 x Game Boy Pocket LED board, in a color of your choice
- Colors may vary from what you see on your display
- With the exception of the power LED, the console would need clear (or at least transparent) buttons for the effect to be noticeable; clear buttons are available here
- If you are looking to have a better control over your LED board, you can add these LED Control Board to your build.