Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
This marbled DMG shell is a first of its kind, and due to how the plastic is cast to achieve this marbling effect, every Neptune shell has its own unique pattern.
The Neptune name has been chosen by the retro modding community during the Instagram "Space vs Ocean" contest held on January 2021!
Our unique, in-house, Game Boy shells are cast using proprietary, high-precision tooling to ensure a final product that's as close to genuine shells as possible. While low-end aftermarket alternatives may deliver variable results, our shells have been carefully cast to reproduce the style and feeling of the original hardware. With over 25 different color options, you can give your old console a vibrant, brand new look. If you're looking for trimmed DMG shells, these are available here.
- Durable ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) material from Japan
- Printed A, B, Start, and Select text
- Manufactured for a perfect fit with the DMG PCB
- Machine cast with a lightly textured finish to reproduce the feel of the original shells
- High-quality replacement parts with an accurate fit
- 1 x DMG housing with matching battery door
- 1 x Extension (link) port cover
- 1 x Set of brand new screws
- Battery contacts and metal shield not included
- Colors may vary from what you see on your display
- This is an aftermarket product and may not feel identical to its genuine counterpart
IT is a realy good looking shell.
As of the time of this review (March 2021), this shell is possibly the best Gameboy mod out this year! It's simple, but the concept of it and execution is spot on. The shell's marbling pattern really is unique to my own purchase from everything I've seen. I'd love to see more marbled shells like this in different colors, maybe in red and white? Please?
Thank you for this great review!
For the different colors, stay up to date on IG and FB, we might have one of the color you talked about on the way ;)