Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
Imagine having the power to change the button color of your Game Boy or NES controller at your fingertips. Or don't imagine, because you can now experience that power for yourself! These thermochromic buttons transition between colors as the temperature changes, allowing a new dimension of freedom for your Game Boy color schemes.
There's no need to stop there. Take your color variability all the way, with our color changing DMG shells, available here!
Trigger temperature : +- 28 Celsius / +-82,4 Fahrenheit
- Durable ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) material
- High-quality, responsive buttons that play better than typical budget replacement parts
- Concave A and B button surfaces and arrow markings on the D-pad designed in the style of the NES controller
- Compatible with NES controllers, DMG and Play It Loud Game Boy units, and SNES controllers (see warning)
- 1 x NES-style D-pad
- 2 x NES-style A/B buttons
- Power switch and extension (link) port cover not included
- Colors may vary from what you see on your display
- This is an aftermarket product and may not feel identical to its genuine counterpart
- The D-pad is designed to fit in a NES controller and may feel a bit tight in the Game Boy
- The Game Boy's D-pad will not fit in a SNES controller, but the A and B buttons will
Great product but kinda hoping to get the power switch with the pack but still cool buttons
Good feel, cool effect, Purple to pink is my favorite ones.