Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
Are you having trouble deciding which color of Game Boy shell is best for you? We've decided to make that decision a little bit easier, by allowing you the option of two colors at once! These thermochromic shells transition between colors as the temperature changes, allowing a new dimension of freedom for your Game Boy color schemes.
- Trigger temperature : +- 22 Celsius / +-71,6 Fahrenheit
Durable ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) material from Japan
- Printed A, B, Start, and Select text
- Manufactured for a perfect fit with the DMG PCB
- Machine cast with a lightly textured finish to reproduce the feel of the original shells
- High-quality replacement parts with an accurate fit
- 1 x Color Changing DMG housing with matching battery door
- 1 x Extension (link) port cover
- 1 x Set of brand new screws
- Battery contacts and metal shield not included
- Colors may vary from what you see on your display
- This is an aftermarket product and may not feel identical to its genuine counterpart
I purchased the wabi sabi. Wish the trigger temp is a bit higher. The weather is getting warm so the case is in natural color most of the time.
Everything fits together nicely, except one screw post near the directional pad. I need to trim off 1.5mm for the case to close perfectly.
The plastic is a bit soft. It's easy to trim the case for the funnyplaying IPS screen and drill a hole for the pro sound mod.
La matière et les couleurs sont superbes, très belle qualité de coque.
The Hyperwave shell is so pretty, and the color change is such a nice combination. I definitely want to pick up the other shells in the collection: they're so cool and such a novel concept!
These are a fun novelty. I personally find Hyperwave to be the most visually pleasing and satisfying.