Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
Imagine having the power to change the button color of your Game Boy at your fingertips. Or don't imagine, because you can now experience that power for yourself! These thermochromic buttons transition between colors as the temperature changes, allowing a new dimension of freedom for your Game Boy color schemes.
There's no need to stop there. Take your color variability all the way, with our color changing DMG shells, available here!
Trigger temperature : +- 28 Celsius / +-82,4 Fahrenheit
- Durable ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) material
- High-quality, responsive buttons that play better than typical budget replacement parts
- Perfect fit with our Color Changing Shells
- Compatible with DMG and Play It Loud Game Boy handhelds as well as NES and SNES controllers (see warnings)
- 1 x DMG D-pad
- 2 x DMG A/B buttons
- 1 x DMG power switch cover
- 1 x DMG extension (link) port cover
- Colors may vary from what you see on your display
- This is an aftermarket product and may not feel identical to its genuine counterpart
- The Game Boy's D-pad is much smaller than that of the NES so, while it works in a NES controller, the fit will be loose
- The Game Boy's D-pad will not fit in a SNES controller, but the A and B buttons will
Very fast delivery and great product
I am really glad I picked up the color change buttons. the depth looks good with my shell
Color Changing Game Boy Buttons
The idea of color changing buttons is cool! But in reality it doesn't feel like they change that much from being touched. Usually I see people review them but hitting them with a hair dryer or hot water which looks awesome when they quickly change. I bought a few but haven't used them for any builds yet. Maybe my review will change if I ever find the right build to use them in.
These are neat and a perfect pair for the color-changing shell, but they don't seem to change color as quickly as the shells. Maybe they're less reactive, though that might also be on a case by case basis. Still, they're pretty cool, and I'm happy I bought them.