Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
These high-quality conductive silicone pads for the original Game Boy are a great way to restore your DMG buttons' responsiveness. If cleaning your original silicone pads with a Q-tip dipped in isopropyl alcohol doesn't help, then swap them out for these brand new replacements sets. They're also a great way to add an extra pop of color to your DMG when using a clear shell.
- Can restore button responsiveness
- Compatible with original and aftermarket Game boy shells
- Complete set of replacement silicone pads
- Available in light blue, black, white, and red
- 1 x D-pad silicone pad
- 1 x A/B button silicone pad
- 1 x Start-Select silicone pad
- Colors may vary from what you see on your display
- This is an aftermarket product and may not feel identical to its genuine counterpart
- Due to manufacturing tolerances, silicone pad stillness depends on the color you purchase. Light blue silicone pads are closest to the feeling of the original, black and white are softer, and the red silicone pads are the softest of them all
I ordered a set of light blue pads for a project, and found them perfectly responsive and wonderfully colored. It's nice to be able to match the interior pads to your color scheme, even if they won't be seen!
Ordered the red ones. Only a bit softer than the original pads. not much difference. works great.
I thought I messed something up after installing this. The down direction on my D-pad wasn't working. I opened up my Gameboy and saw that one of the conductive pads was missing. Just to make sure, I flipped it 180 degrees and reassembled everything. Sure enough, the up direction was no longer working. I put my original torn pad back in. It's not ideal, but at least I can move in all directions.
Thank you for this complete review. I'm sorry to hear you received a defective product.
Would you mind sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org? We would like to replace this for you.
Never hesitate to contact us directly for any kind of questions, concerns or demand!
The RM Team
It’s pretty good
Ordered these about a month ago and they are perfect! Don't even feel a difference from the original!