Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
Our unique, in-house, Game Boy shells are cast using proprietary, high-precision tooling to ensure a final product that's as close to genuine shells as possible. While low-end aftermarket alternatives may deliver variable results, our shells have been carefully cast to reproduce the style and feeling of the original hardware. With over 25 different color options, you can give your old console a vibrant, brand new look. If you're looking for trimmed DMG shells, these are available here.
- Durable ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) material from Japan
- Printed A, B, Start, and Select text
- Manufactured for a perfect fit with the DMG PCB
- Machine cast with a lightly textured finish to reproduce the feel of the original shells
- High-quality replacement parts with an accurate fit
These shells are available in over 30 different models, including 25 different colors, airy pastels, clear neons, reproductions of Nintendo's original hardware colors, color-changing ones and the unique Neptune shell.
Can't make up your mind? Leave the decision up to us!
- Random Single Color Shell: A full shell (front, back, battery door) in one random color. We'll pick out something that complements the buttons you order.
- Random Mixed Color Shell: A full shell (front, back, battery door) in a variety of random colors. We'll pick colors that complement each other as well as the buttons you order.
- 1 x DMG housing with matching battery door
- 1 x Extension (link) port cover
- 1 x Set of brand new screws
- Battery contacts and metal shield not included
- Choosing a trim for this product may add up to 4 weeks of production time to your order
- Colors may vary from what you see on your display
- This is an aftermarket product and may not feel identical to its genuine counterpart
I purchased the Famicom Blue shell and was satisfied with the shell I had received. The color is vibrant and solid, and the shell almost as high-quality as the OEM shells.
Shell feels great, plastic is high quality, not brittle at all. I would definitely use this type again.
Pretty happy with the quality of this shell. When compared to an OG DMG, there's very little difference. This is going to be my nicest GBZ yet :).
These shell are fricking awesome and will improve the look of your gameboy
Shell is good quality feels like a real one fit is also very good great product