Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
These high-quality conductive silicone pads for the original Game Boy are a great way to restore your DMG buttons' responsiveness. If cleaning your original silicone pads with a Q-tip dipped in isopropyl alcohol doesn't help, then swap them out for these brand new replacements sets. They're also a great way to add an extra pop of color to your DMG when using a clear shell.
- Can restore button responsiveness
- Compatible with original and aftermarket Game boy shells
- Complete set of replacement silicone pads
- Available in light blue, black, white, and red
- 1 x D-pad silicone pad
- 1 x A/B button silicone pad
- 1 x Start-Select silicone pad
- Colors may vary from what you see on your display
- This is an aftermarket product and may not feel identical to its genuine counterpart
- Due to manufacturing tolerances, silicone pad stillness depends on the color you purchase. Light blue silicone pads are closest to the feeling of the original, black and white are softer, and the red silicone pads are the softest of them all
Of course not going to be OEM, hardly anything will but for aftermarket these work pretty well. Will have to try the blue ones to see if they are even better.
Blue pads worked well. Definitely stick with the light blue for the best feel and performance.
Do not recommend buying the white ones; they're so squishy that they almost don't do their job. The blue ones are great, get the blue ones.