Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
Restore your Game Boy Advance's screen with this original AGB-001 LCD. This product is perfect for swapping out a liquid crystal display that suffers from dead pixels, fuzzy colors, scratches, and other blemishes.
- Genuine AGB-001 LCD
- 32 pin and 40 pin models available
- Fits genuine and aftermarket shells
- 1 x AGB-001 LCD
- Glass and plastic screen lenses are also available
- Please check out our AGS-101 ribbon guide to determine whether you have a 32 pin or 40 pin board
- Avoid placing pressure directly on the screen. Hold the edges of the LCD carefully when installing it in your console. Do not pinch the screen between your fingers when manipulating it
- Too much pressure can permanently damage the screen and result in rows of dead pixels. Do not force the shell closed around the LCD
- This is a genuine AGB-001 LCD screen and is not backlit
- LCD may break under pressure or if dropped. We recommend you exercise care when installing this product.
My old GBA had a cracked screen and this replaced it perfectly. I had no trouble replacing the screen
fit right in, quality is great, good price.
Ordered 2 screens for a gameboy advance and the screens are excellent quality and the packaging was superb! I will do business again with retro modding.