Restore your Game Boy Advance SP's screen with this original frontlit AGS-001 LCD. This product is perfect for swapping out a liquid crystal display that suffers from dead pixels, fuzzy colors, scratches, and other blemishes.
- Genuine AGS-001 LCD
- Frontlit screen with two brightness levels
- Fits genuine and aftermarket SP shells
Glass and plastic screen lenses are available for the GBA SP
- Please check out our AGS-101 ribbon guide to determine whether you have a 32 pin or 40 pin board
- Avoid placing pressure directly on the screen. Hold the edges of the LCD carefully when installing it in your console. Do not pinch the screen between your fingers when manipulating it
- Too much pressure can permanently damage the screen and result in rows of dead pixels. Do not force the shell closed around the LCD
- This is a genuine AGB-001 LCD screen and is not backlit
- LCD may break under pressure or if dropped. We recommend you exercise care when installing this product.