Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
The Game Boy Advance SP has a tendency to output a low hum, especially if modded with an IPS LCD. This flex PCB design by Helder's Game Tech is meant to be an easy-to-install solution, to help reduce the noise on modded consoles.
- Designed to reduce hiss and hum on modded GBA SP consoles
- Small, unobtrusive flex PCB
- Easy installation requiring soldering to three solder points on PCB
- 1 x SP Power Cleaner PCB
- Colors may vary from what you see on your display
- This is an aftermarket product and may not feel identical to its genuine counterpart