Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
The Game Boy Advance SP has a tendency to output a low hum, especially if modded with an IPS LCD. This flex PCB design by Helder's Game Tech is meant to be an easy-to-install solution, to help reduce the noise on modded consoles.
- Designed to reduce hiss and hum on modded GBA SP consoles
- Small, unobtrusive flex PCB
- Easy installation requiring soldering to three solder points on PCB
- 1 x SP Power Cleaner PCB
- Colors may vary from what you see on your display
- This is an aftermarket product and may not feel identical to its genuine counterpart
easy soldering but i don't know how big is the difference
If i had known the extreme subtlety of the difference in sound I would’ve just not done this at all. I’m skilled with a soldering iron and this is not my first mod, but for some reason it wouldn’t take to the boards. Finally after two ruined gba boards, it took on the 3rd one. Not a noticeable difference honestly. For $12 and 2 ruined boards, it wasn’t worth the trouble. Live and learn I suppose.