Fuse for Game Boy Advance
If your Game Boy Advance won't turn on, one of the first things to check is the continuity of the fuse. If it's been overcharged, pick up this replacement fuse to repair your console and go back to enjoying your favorite GBA games.
- Replacement fuse for Game Boy Advance
- Helps prevent damage to the PCB
- 1 x Game Boy Advance replacement fuse
- This product is not compatible with the GBA SP. Please check out our Game Boy Advance SP fuse if you need to repair your SP
- To test your fuse using a multimeter, place one probe on either side of the fuse above the power switch. If you don't hear a beep from the multimeter, the fuse was burnt and needs to be replaced. Do not jumper the fuse as a diagnostic test
- Replacing the fuse does not solve the underlying issue that caused the fuse to burn in the first place. Determine what caused the fuse to blow before installing this replacement part