This 3D printed bracket has been custom designed to center the Funny Playing IPS LCD in a Game Boy Advance shell.
This bracket comes included with the purchase of the IPS LCD kit.
Unlike the AGS-101 screen, the IPS LCD is thinner with a larger bezel on the left side, meaning more work is typically required to center and secure the panel. Since most of the display isn't supported by the shell, we designed this bracket to streamline the installation process and securely center the LCD in the frame.
- Custom printed for a perfect fit with the IPS LCD
- Centers the LCD in the GBA shell
- Prints in unobtrusive colors
If you'd like to 3D print your own IPS LCD centering bracket, our .STL file is open source and available on Thingiverse.
- 1 x IPS LCD centering bracket
- This product is specifically designed for the IPS LCD.
- Installing this product requires trimming part of the plastic from the GBA shell. We offer a trimming option specifically for the IPS LCD on all our GBA shells.
- The glass lens packages with the IPS LCD is designed for an offset installation. Consequently, the lens will obscure part of the screen when installed with this bracket. Centered lenses designed specifically for this installation are in production and will be available by late July. In the meantime, our existing lenses will serve as a stopgap, though it will cover approximately 1mm on each side.