LED Board for Game Boy Advance
This product is made in collaboration with Nathalie the Nerd.
Retro Modding is proud to have her trust to take care of the production and distribution of her GBA LED boards!
While there are a variety of button colors for you to choose from, you might find yourself wanting a little bit more for your upcoming mod. With this LED board from Natalie the Nerd, you're a quick installation away from fully illuminated buttons, in a color of your choice!
The left and right parts are independent which gives you the opportunity to mix the colors with different led kits, which allows you to have a total of 36 color combinations!
White silicone pads and clear buttons are recommended for the best effect.
LED-illuminated buttons, in your choice of six different colors
- Straightforward installation with minimal soldering
- 1 x Game Boy Advance LED board (left + Right part), in a color of your choice
- Colors may vary from what you see on your display
- With the exception of the power LED, the console would need clear (or at least transparent) buttons for the effect to be noticeable; clear buttons are available here
- If you are looking to have a better control over your LED board, you can add these LED Control Board to your build.
2022-10-07: Description updated to include RM's participation in production and distribution. Price changed from 45.99$ to 9.99$.