Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
Add a flash of color to your next mod with one of these 3D printed color rings. Designed for use with our Game Boy Advance / Color / Pocket speaker in clear Game Boy Advance shells, these rings add the perfect finishing touch to your console.
- Fits GBA, GBC, and MGB shells
- Works with OEM and stock speaker
- Available in a wide range of colors
The file to print your own speaker ring is available on our Thingiverse page here.
- 1 x 3D printed speaker color ring in a color of your choosing
- Speaker not included with purchase of a color ring
- Not compatible with other speaker sizes
- If using this product, you may need to add adhesive to the bottom of the speaker to hold it in place since the color ring will sit on the speaker's pre-attached adhesive
- While the black color ring can be used to hide the adhesive on the speaker, please note that the rim of the speaker is already black
Looks terrific, works like a charm.
Nice touch to finish a build
I'll blame myself, I didn't read the notes. The ring did not work with the speaker I had. I ended up having to using double sided tape to make it sort of work. If you plan on using an aftermarket speaker in a GBC I think there are better options out there.