Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
This premium speaker for the Game Boy Advance, Game Boy Color, and Game Boy Pocket delivers higher quality sound than most replacement speakers. Enjoy clearer, more robust audio on your favorite retro consoles.
For best results on the Game Boy Advance, pair this speaker with our in-house audio amplifier.
- Compatible with the GBA, GBC, and MGB
- High-quality audio output
- Significantly less noise and distortion compared to alternative replacement speakers
- Pre-attached black and red wires to simplify installation
- Adhesive around the speaker to improve mounting
- Technology: Magnetic
- Frequency Range: 440 Hz ~ 20 kHz
- Frequency - Self Resonant: 550 Hz
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Efficiency - dBA: 80.00
- Efficiency - Testing: 1W / 500 mm
- Efficiency - Type: Sound Pressure Level (SPL)
- Power - Rated: 1W
- Power - Max: 1.5W
- Port Location: Top
- Shape: Round
- Material - Cone: Polyester, Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
- Material - Magnet: Nd-Fe-B
- Termination: Wire Leads
- Size / Dimensions: 0.906" Dia (23.00 mm)
- Height - Seated (Max): 0.217" (5.50 mm)
- 1 x Premium speaker with pre-attached wires
Managed to solder it to gbc and it works great
Manual was lacking but after some back and forth between the team and me some clarification was added
I bought this to try if I could get better sounds on my GameBoy Color. But while the sound is crispier and louder it also make all GameBoy Color noises louder, impacting in the experience overall. For GameBoy Advance at least we have here in Retro Modding some mods that reduces the noise that may help to improve this in case if you decide to buy this. I could give a try if there were one for GameBoy Color.
Game Boy Advance / Color / Pocket Speaker
Guess what? It makes noise. Make sure you have teeny tiny wire strippers.
A bit tough to install but worth it