Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
Update the look of your Game Boy Color with these high-quality, machine cast custom button sets. With several different color options, they're an excellent replacement for your CGB plastic buttons!
- Machine cast button sets
- Compatible with Game Boy Color shells
- Available in a range of colors, so you can get creative with your next mod!
- 1 x CGB D-Pad
- 1 x CGB A button
- 1 x CGB B button
- 1 x CGB power switch cover*
- 1 x CGB IR cover†
* Power switch cover not included in the Pokémon Game Boy Color button kits. Please be sure to keep yours.
† IR cover not always included. Please keep yours until you receive your set.
- Colors may vary from what you see on your display
- This is an aftermarket product and may not feel identical to its genuine counterpart
- Aftermarket D-pads might not offer precise diagonal inputs. These D-pad risers will solve the issue if you are looking for more versatile inputs.
I ordered over a month ago and am not happy with the time taken for delivery.
No delivery date has been stated at any point since ordering.
As you can see in your order history, your order was shipped out in the 48 hours after you placed your order.
As for delivery delays, we don't have any controls over the pandemic, Covid variants and Brexit all teaming up together to put some intense pressure on UK shipping services. We are sorry for the inconvenience. As Untracked delivery was the option chosen here, there is simply no way for us to give you a delivery date. I hope you understand.
Don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com for more assistance!
The RM Team
I ordered a set of yellow buttons for a cherry blossom themed GBC, and was incredibly satisfied. Not only are they lovely, they’re sturdy. I definitely think these buttons will work for a very long time!
Extremely satisfied with the look and quality of these buttons.
I purchased a new shell, buttons, membranes to refurb my GBC. The buttons are extremely responsive and work perfectly with the membranes! I’m from the UK so the wait was definitely worth it!