Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
If your Game Boy Color buttons are sticky or unresponsive, it's likely that the conductive silicone pads are worn out or dirty. The first step to restoring your console is to try cleaning the pads with a Q-tip dipped in isopropyl alcohol. If that doesn't work, consider swapping them out for a brand new replacement set.
- Can restore button responsiveness
- Compatible with original and aftermarket GBC shells
- Complete set of replacement silicone pads
- 1 x D-pad silicone pad
- 1 x A/B button silicone pad
- 1 x Start-Select silicone pad
- This is an aftermarket product and may not feel identical to its genuine counterpart
These are perfect reproductions that feel great!
Looks great and functions great
Nice bright white! Looks and feels great!