Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
This 3D printed bracket has been custom designed to center the Retro Pixel LCD in a Game Boy shell.
This bracket comes included with the purchase of the Retro Pixel IPS kit.
While not explicitly required to install the IPS, this friction-fit bracket allows for a safe, easy, adhesive-free installation of the IPS for Game Boy.
- Custom printed for a perfect fit with the IPS LCD
- Centers the LCD in the DMG shell
- Prints in unobtrusive colors
If you'd like to 3D print your own IPS LCD centering bracket, our .STL file is open source and available on Thingiverse.
- 1 x IPS LCD centering bracket
- This product is specifically designed for the Retro Pixel IPS; it is not compatible with the RIPS kit.
- Installing this product requires trimming part of the plastic from the DMG shell; two screw posts and one switch support must be fully removed from the shell.