IPS LCD Q5 (Retro Pixel & RIPS V4) Centering Bracket for Game Boy
This 3D printed bracket has been custom designed to center the Retro Pixel LCD as well as the RIPS V4 OSD LCD in a Game Boy shell.
This bracket comes included with the purchase of the Retro Pixel IPS kit, and the RIPS V4 OSD LCD kit.
While not explicitly required to install the IPS, this friction-fit bracket allows for a safe, easy, adhesive-free installation of the IPS for Game Boy.
- Custom printed for a perfect fit with both IPS LCDs
- Centers the LCD in the DMG shell
- Prints in unobtrusive colors
If you'd like to 3D print your own IPS LCD centering bracket, our .STL file is open source and available on Thingiverse.
- 1 x IPS LCD centering bracket
- This product is specifically designed for the Retro Pixel IPS and RIPS V4 OSD; it is not compatible with the RIPS V3 or V5 kit.
- Installing this product requires trimming part of the plastic from the DMG shell; two screw posts and one switch support must be fully removed from the shell.