Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
These high-quality conductive silicone pads for the original Game Boy are a great way to restore your DMG buttons' responsiveness. If cleaning your original silicone pads with a Q-tip dipped in isopropyl alcohol doesn't help, then swap them out for these brand new replacements sets. They're also a great way to add an extra pop of color to your DMG when using a clear shell.
- Can restore button responsiveness
- Compatible with original and aftermarket Game boy shells
- Complete set of replacement silicone pads
- Available in light blue, black, white, and red
- 1 x D-pad silicone pad
- 1 x A/B button silicone pad
- 1 x Start-Select silicone pad
- Colors may vary from what you see on your display
- This is an aftermarket product and may not feel identical to its genuine counterpart
- Due to manufacturing tolerances, silicone pad stillness depends on the color you purchase. Light blue silicone pads are closest to the feeling of the original, black and white are softer, and the red silicone pads are the softest of them all
You don't notice when good silicone pads are there, but bad ones stick out like a sore thumb. These are fine. They do the job they were made for and look nice when you have transparent buttons. Wish there were more color options, but for what they are, these are perfect.
These silicone pads worked just as well as the originals, if not better, and come in cool colors.
Game Boy Silicone Pads
It's not quite stock, but what is? These pads got the job done and were a great way to add some accent color to a clear DMG.
Great pads. I got mine some time ago (like years lol) and they work great.