Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
The Nintendo GameCube controller's joysticks can become loose and unresponsive over time. If you want to keep using your favorite controller without having to deal with faulty control stick and C-stick inputs, pick up a couple of these thumbstick potentiometers to make your controller feel brand new.
- Compatible with both the gray control (analog) stick and the yellow C-stick
- Fits genuine GameCube controllers and some third-party controllers
- 1 x Thumbstick potentiometer
- This product requires soldering. To install, desolder the original thumbstick potentiometer and solder this one into place on the controller's PCB
- The GameCube controller can be opened with a tri-wing screwedriver (sold separately)
- This is an aftermarket product and may not feel identical to its genuine counterpart
GameCube Thumbstick Potentiometer
As described and does the job really well. Highly recommended.
I never got any of the stuff I purchased usps screwed up with a different zip code
I’m waiting for a refund . Or my product still
Thank you for this review.
I understand the frustration regarding the situation of your package right now, but it will be shipped again to you as soon as we receive it. We unfortunately don't have any control over delivery services delays.
Don't hesitate to contact us for any questions or concerns!
The RM Team
Made the loose thumbstick as good as new. Fits perfectly for original GameCube controllers.
Note that installment requires soldering tools, however, the work is entry-level.
These GameCube replacement sticks are awesome for any controllers that use the T2 stick box type. These will not work on controllers that use the T3 stick box type. High quality, and feel brand new!