Thumbstick Potentiometer for GameCube
The Nintendo GameCube controller's joysticks can become loose and unresponsive over time. If you want to keep using your favorite controller without having to deal with faulty control stick and C-stick inputs, pick up a couple of these thumbstick potentiometers to make your controller feel brand new.
- Compatible with both the gray control (analog) stick and the yellow C-stick
- Fits genuine GameCube controllers and some third-party controllers
- 1 x Thumbstick potentiometer
- This product requires soldering. To install, desolder the original thumbstick potentiometer and solder this one into place on the controller's PCB
- The GameCube controller can be opened with a tri-wing screwedriver (sold separately)
- This is an aftermarket product and may not feel identical to its genuine counterpart