Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
Modern Game Boy Advance mods, such as the IPS LCD or rechargeable battery pack, have a tendency to increase the hardware noise of the console, and cause an audible hiss. This flex PCB design by Helder is meant to be an easy-to-install solution, to help reduce the noise on modded consoles.
- Designed to reduce hiss and hum on modded GBA consoles
- Small, unobtrusive flex PCB
- Easy installation requiring soldering to three solder points on PCB
- 1 x GBA Power Cleaner PCB
- Colors may vary from what you see on your display
- This is an aftermarket product and may not feel identical to its genuine counterpart