Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
The FXPAK Pro (former SD2SNES Pro) is the powerful successor to the foundational SD2SNES. With updated hardware and almost double the embedded RAM, you can now enjoy your favorite SNES games and ROM hacks like never before. Return to the best retro titles the Super Famicom and Super Nintendo Entertainment System have to offer with this reliable, easy-to-use flashcart.
The cartridge uses a custom made multi-region shell that fits North American (NTSC), European (PAL), and Japanese (NTSC) consoles.
- Micro SD card support (tested up to 200GB; no exFAT support so Micro SD card must be reformatted using FAT32)
- Fast ROM loading (~9MB/s)
- Fast menu navigation
- Directories are sorted automatically, no need for FAT sorting tools
- High resolution menu (512×224) for adequate display of long file names
- Real Time Clock
- Supports ROM size up to 128MBit (96Mbit actually implemented)
- Automatic near-time SRAM saving to micro SD Card.
- Enhancement chip support (see below for implementation status)
- MSU-1 can be used in conjunction with all enhancement chips
- SuperCIC key (SNES CIC clone):
- -enables operation on unmodified consoles of all regions
- -supports software 50/60Hz switching on SuperCIC enhanced consoles only
- Auto region patching
- Hi quality 4-layers PCB
- Enhancement chip support for:
- BS-X memory map / Satellaview base unit registers (clock)
- GSU (Super FX)
- Firmware updates available at sd2snes.de
- Learn more about the differences between the SD2SNES and SD2SNES Pro
- 1 x SD2SNES Pro / FX Pak Pro, according to inventory.
- SD card sold separately
- SD cards have been tested up to 200GB
- Does not support exFAT, so SDXC cards must be reformatted using FAT32