Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
If you're looking to give your console a bit of 80's throwback style, look no further! This Pastel Boy shell features a UV-printed design by Mizucat, that will be sure to give your handheld an explosion of nostalgic flair. If you're looking for something a little darker, be sure to check out the Neon Boy shell as well!
- Machine cast DMG shell with a lightly textured finish to reproduce the feel of the original housing
- High-quality print on both front and back of the DMG shell
- Limited quantity of 50
- 1 x Custom UV printed front and back DMG shell with matching battery door
- 1 x Extension (link) port cover
- 1 x Set of brand new screws
- Colors may vary from what you see on your display
- This shell is an aftermarket part that may not look or feel identical to the original
- Hydro-alcoholic gels (such as hand sanitizer) and their residue can damage the print if they come in contact. Please pay particular attention to this when using UV-printed shells.
The shell is well-made and the graphics are dead-on for late '80s/early '90s aesthetic. The printing has a tendency to pick up dirt and oil from your fingertips, so be mindful (and don't clean with alcohol!). A light matte protective spray may be a good idea to preserve the artwork and make it more durable. The only other potential issue is that (at least on mine) the new power switch is a little stiff - but this can easily be fixed with a small amount of sanding or filing. Otherwise, a great little shell that looks and feels like it fell out of an alternate dimension where it was a fist-party production item.
Les impressions sont de très bonne qualité et les coques semblent très solides.