Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
Increase the perceived contrast of your backlit Game Boy or Game Boy Pocket by biverting the orientation of the pixels on your screen. It's a great companion to our backlight kits.
This bivert chip from Up-N-Atom (a.k.a. XXII) is unique in that it allows you to invert and revert the image with a simple touch of a button. It's a microminiature package for macrogigantic expectations.
- Compatible with the DMG and PIL
- Allows you to invert the image with the press of a button
- Decoupled logic
- Durable mechanics
- Mirrored footprint
- Flexible installation
- Up-N-Atom's instructions are available on instructables
- 1 x Up-N-Atom's Soft-Latching Bivert Chip
- To access the soft latch without having to open the console, this product requires some minor shell modification
- Decoupled logic powered by TI's high-quality logic gates
For alternative way to bivert your Game Boy, please check out our in-house bivert board