Increase the perceived contrast of your backlit Game Boy or Game Boy Pocket by biverting the orientation of the pixels on your screen. It's a great companion to our backlight kits.
This bivert chip from Up-N-Atom (a.k.a. XXII) is unique in that it allows you to invert and revert the image with a simple touch of a button. It's a microminiature package for macrogigantic expectations.
- Compatible with the DMG and PIL
- Allows you to invert the image with the press of a button
- Decoupled logic
- Durable mechanics
- Mirrored footprint
- Flexible installation
- Up-N-Atom's instructions are available on instructables
- 1 x Up-N-Atom's Soft-Latching Bivert Chip
- To access the soft latch without having to open the console, this product requires some minor shell modification
- Decoupled logic powered by TI's high-quality logic gates
For alternative way to bivert your Game Boy, please check out our in-house bivert board