Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
These replacement GBA shells from Funnyplaying are perfect if you are looking to update the look of your console. In addition, they also come pre-trimmed for the IPS LCD, allowing for a trimless IPS installation! With so many colors to choose from, you can customize your console to suit your style.
- Enhance the look of your Game Boy Advance
- Available in a wide range of colors
- Already trimmed for the IPS LCD
- 1 x GBA housing with matching battery cover
- 1 x Set of replacement screws
- 1 x Power LED pipe
- These shells do not have any branding
- Game Boy Advance buttons not included
- Glass and plastic replacement lenses for the AGS-101 are available for purchase, as are glass lenses for the IPS LCD
- Colors may vary from what you see on your display
- These shells don't need any type of bracket for the GBA IPS installation.
- This is an aftermarket product and may not feel identical to its genuine counterpart
My Gameboy Advance was on it’s deathbed. The screen was dim, the lens was scratched, and the shell was all sorts of messed up. I wanted to do something about it, but I’ve only ever been told that aftermarket products are not as good as official products. Going against my initial feelings, I decided to get a replacement shell (and a screen and buttons too) and I could not be any happier with my purchase. The shell, despite being marketed as something that doesn’t feel accurate to the official product, feels excellent. It even came pre trimmed for IPS LCD screen installation, which was a relief. Everything about this shell is perfect. The price, the feel, and even the trimming.
I love the quality of the plastic, it feels super authentic to the original. I bought the v2 ips to install in it, but it isn't perfectly centered which caused me to break my first ips panel since I foolishly decided to use the included tape. Even after getting a replacement and removing the tape, the panel doesn't quite line up. It looks like I'll have to modify the shell slightly to get it right. I can do that now since my new panel isn't taped in, but it's a bit frustrating since the v2 ips and the shell were made by the same company.
Overall, I'm still happy with this product but I STRONGLY recommend not using the included tape in the screen kit.
Really love the way the mint color looks in-person. People say the aftermarket shells don't feel the same, but I can barely tell the difference.
This shell is awesome! It's ready to use and has nice color.
Works perfectly. Very high quality.