This Game Boy Color frontlight kit introduces an affordable lighting solution for the GBC. The optional toggle switch included with the kit enables you to easily turn the frontlight on and off, so you can enjoy a clear image no matter your light environment. The frontlight can rest on top of the LCD without any liquid adhesive but we recommend the use of LOCA for a reliable installation.
Looking for a brighter, backlit solution? Check out the solder-free McWill drop in LCD upgrade kit.
- Toggle switch to easily turn the frontlight on and off
- Includes 100 Ohm resistor
- 1 x Color Game Boy Frontlight
- 1 x 100 Ohm resistor
- 1 x Toggle switch
- 1 x Piece of shrink tube
- 1 x Piece of double-sided tape
- LOCA should be cured with a UV curing light. Trying to cure LOCA using bright sunlight will dramatically extend the time it takes to properly cure
- Ensure your LCD and other components are completely free of dust before installing the frontlight in your GBC
- Panel should be oriented with the smooth side down and the etched side facing up