Glass Screen Lens for Game Boy Advance
Elevate the look and feel of your Game Boy Advance with our glass replacement lenses. With superior scratch resistance, these replacement lenses enhance your handheld's appearance and improve screen visibility.
These lenses are intended to be used with the AGS-101. If you're installing the IPS LCD with the centered method, check out our custom IPS LCD glass lenses.
- Scratch resistant glass keeps your lens looking clear for improved durability and superior aesthetic performance
- Fits genuine and aftermarket Game Boy Advance shells
- Strong 3M adhesive for easy and reliable installation—no glue necessary
- Ships with protective plastic film attached to the front of the lens
Choose from a range of colors and logos to suit your aesthetic preferences:
- Black: holographic GBA logo, metallic GBA logo, Retro Modding logo, Freeplay Tech logo, no branding
- White: no branding
- Clear: no branding
- 1 x Game Boy Advance glass screen lens in a color of your choosing
- 1 x Adhesive for installation (pre-attached for all lenses except clear)
- Colors may vary from what you see on your display
- Intended for use with the AGS-101 LCD
- Can be used with the IPS LCD, but will cover around ~1mm of the screen on each side
- Not compatible with the GBA SP
- Clear lenses are only recommended for use in custom paint jobs and similar DIY projects since they otherwise reveal the adhesive
- Glass may shatter under pressure or if dropped. We always recommend that you exercise care when installing glass products.